ADOPTING CATS AND KITTENS
All cats and kittens are:
- Spayed or Neutered
- Dewormed (often the first in a series of treatments that should be completed by the adoptive family)
- Treated for fleas
- Up to date with vaccinations (for kittens, the first in a series of vaccinations that should be completed by the adoptive family through their veterinarian
- Vaccinated for rabies (if older than four months of age)
- Microchipped. All cats and kittens come identified with a permanent, unique microchip. Microchip registration is included in the adoption.
- Receive one month of Sheltercare Pet Health Insurance
- Personalized adoption counseling to ensure you are adopting the right cat for your lifestyle.
Cats and kittens must go home with a cat safety collar, a carrier, and an ID tag which are all available for sale in the shelter office.
For more information on adopting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at 509 Centennial Blvd, Voorhees, NJ.