Why hold a Facebook fundraiser?
Because your passion can make a HUGE difference in the life of a shelter animal. Not only are you raising funds to provide food, veterinary care and more to each homeless pet, you are spreading awareness of AWA and our life-saving programs to your friends and family.
How do I set up a Facebook fundraiser?
If you have a Facebook account, it’s easy!
- Go to: https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers
- Select “Create Fundraiser”
- Select “Animal Welfare Association” as the Non-profit to Support
- Change the name to “Your Name’s Giving Tuesday Fundraiser for Animal Welfare Association”
- Press “Create” and you are done!
I raised over $200 how do I get my shirt or water bottle?
We will be thanking everyone who has a Giving Tuesday fundraiser on Facebook for AWA and if we see you raised over $200 we’ll comment to email us at email@example.com with a link to your fundraiser on Facebook, your shirt size or if you want a water bottle and your mailing address.