AWA’s Paws & Feet event requires a huge volunteer effort to make the day a success! Whether you have a couple hours to give or want to spend the day, there are plenty of ways to get involved.
Even if you can’t make it to the event, we have a variety of volunteer opportunities to help with preparations.
Pre-Event Volunteer Opportunities
You can help AWA prepare for Paws & Feet in the weeks and months leading up to the event. Opportunities include:
- Soliciting donations and putting baskets together for basket raffle
- Distributing flyers and yard signs
- Compiling and distributing packets for racers
- Staging materials, loading/ unloading truck, on-site setup
- And more!
- Final event setup
- Distribute race packets and water to racers
- Act as a race marshal
- Check in, assist and direct vendors
- Sell 50/50 & basket raffle tickets
- Assist in AWA’s booths and activity areas
- Pack up event, unload at AWA
- And much more as needed!
Sign Up to Volunteer
If you’re already an AWA volunteer, you can sign up for assignments on Volgistics as they are posted.
Individuals looking to participate can register to be an AWA volunteer and sign up as opportunities become available.
Corporate and organizational groups interested in volunteering can contact Stephanie Sieben for more info.