The Animal Welfare Association Pet Clinic provides access to affordable, high-quality pet healthcare to the South Jersey community and beyond.
We’re open to the public and offer routine services including wellness visits, vaccines, low-cost spay and neuter surgeries, preventative medicine and more.
Vaccine Clinic Days
Our Vaccine Days program provides efficient, low-cost access to routine vaccines and tests.
- Vaccine Clinic available every other Monday/Tuesday (alternating) BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Every Saturday from 9am-1pm (no appointment necessary)
- Vaccine Clinic dates appointments are only for services listed. Please make separate appointments for other concerns.
We welcome our new Staff Veterinarian, Dr. Scott, who will be taking wellness appointments select dates.
Please call the clinic to make you appointment to determine if your pet requires a 30 or 45 minute appointment.
Products & Preventatives
Product Pick-up is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
To purchase prescription preventative products your pet must have been seen by an AWA veterinarian within the past 12 months. Additional requirements for certain products.
*We do not honor prescriptions prescribed by other veterinarians.
What type of appointment is best for you and your pet?
Vaccine Clinic: when a pet only needs vaccinations or microchipping
What to expect:
- You fill out paperwork and check in. Your pet is taken from you and has vaccines administered in an exam room
- While your pet is in the back, you check out and pay for services that your pet received
- Your pet is returned to you in our waiting area fully vaccinated
Wellness Exams: when consultation with our veterinarian is desired/ needed
- For owner’s that prefer to be present in the exam room with their pet even during the administration of vaccines
- When an owner would like to speak with our veterinarian regarding their pet
What to expect:
- Once paperwork and check in is complete, you stay with your pet in our waiting room
- When we are ready to see your pet, you will be escorted to an exam room with your pet to answer additional questions regarding your visit
- Our veterinarian will exam your pet, answering questions/concerns you may have and give additional recommendations as needed
¿Prefieres comunicarte en español? Pregunta por la doctora Sara Patiño-Davis al tiempo de hacer la cita para tu perro o gato.
Our mission at the AWA Pet Clinic is to provide the South New Jersey communities with high quality care at a low-cost price point. The power of the human-animal bond begins with prioritizing preventative care for our pets to begin and maintain excellent health in their lifetime. We promote gold standard of care for every pet and provide full-service veterinary care for all your pet’s needs.
When scheduling a Wellness appointment, please bring all previous records and a stool sample.
Vaccine prices range from $26 to $31 each, please call ahead for an estimate.
- Rabies Vaccine
- Bordetella Vaccine
- Bordetella Vaccine Injectable*
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine*
- Feline Distemper Vaccine(FvRCP)*
- Canine Distemper Vaccine(DAPP)*
- Canine Influenza Vaccine*
- Leptospirosis Vaccine*
*Pets receiving this vaccine may require a booster or series of the vaccine.
Click to learn: What to Expect After Your Pet’s Vaccinations
Wellness Appointment Prices
- Wellness (Yearly) – $40
- Wellness (New Client) – $40
- Wellness (Sick Visit) – $40
- Wellness (Recheck) – $20
*These prices are for the appointment only. Additional services/diagnostics will be an additional cost.
Protocol for Large or Aggressive Dogs
- Dog must stay in car until called.
- No retractable leashes.
- If your dog is too much of a handful for you to safely handle alone, please bring help.
Members of the Military and Seniors 65 or older get 15% off of vaccines with proof of ID.
City of Camden Residents: Distemper and Rabies vaccines are discounted from $30 to $22 each
Prices updated 7/2021. Prices are subject to change. Due to rising costs of Medical Waste Collection, we must add a surcharge of $3 per pet/per appointment for most medical appointments.
Vet Technician Appointments
These appointments can only be scheduled if the pet has been previously seen by AWA’s Clinic. Tech appointments are the cost of the service provided. All tech appointments MUST be up-to-date on rabies vaccines with proof.
- Nail Trim
- Ear Cleaning
- Will offer vaccine boosters, all EXCEPT rabies
- Will be able to do heartworm test, 4DX, FeLV/FIV snap test
Wellness Exams Information
- Dogs cannot wear retractable leashes. Will not be allowed in the building.
- Cats must be in carriers.
- Early appointments will not be seen earlier than their scheduled times.
- Late Appointments will not be seen unless approved by Clinic Manager or Doctor.
- LYME VACCINES are not available at this time.
- Only one pet per appointment.
- Dogs requiring a muzzle MUST have a muzzle on before entering the clinic.
- PROOF of previous vaccines is required for 3 year or 1 year vaccines.
- Must PAY IN FULL for all services rendered at time of appointment.
The client portal, powered by Neo, is a free service that allows you to access your pet’s medical file including vaccine certificates!
With the new portal you can:
- Manage your contact information and reminder preferences.
- View and manage your pet’s information and medical history.
- View and print your pet’s vaccine status.
- View and download lab results and other documents we share with you
Please contact the clinic to receive your personalized link or ask anytime during your visit with us. The set up process is quick and easy but please complete it immediately because the link is only good for 24 hours. Pet owner must have a valid email address attached to your pet’s file.
If you need assistance registering for your account, please email: [email protected]
AWA Clinic FAQ
Can I still get my pet spayed/neutered?
If you are interested in discussing spay/neuter surgery for your dog or cat, please call 856-424-2288 and select option 1.
We do receive a high volume of calls, but will return messages within 48 hours.
Which veterinary practices are listed with AWA?
Disclaimer: The materials on this website, and in this listing, are for informational purposes only and are not for the purpose of providing direct veterinary practice referrals, advice on your selection of a veterinarian, or medical advice for your pet. This listing of veterinary practices is not intended to be advertising. AWA does not receive payment from the veterinary practices for this listing or the visitor for access to this site.
Visitors to this site agree they are independently making personal decisions based upon their needs with regard to the veterinary practices they decide to contact. AWA encourages visitors to do their own research on the veterinarian practices before making an appointment.
AWA is a nonprofit organization, does not endorse any specific veterinary practice, and assumes no liability for their work or for the costs associated with their work. All discounts, service pricing and services are determined by the veterinary practices and not by AWA.
|Animal Hospital of Somerdale||408 N. White Horse Pike Somerdale, NJ 08083||856-346-4242||Askthevet.org|
|Audubon Veterinary Associates||247 S. White Horse Pike. Audubon, NJ 08106||856-547-7256||Audubonvets.com|
|Cat Clinic at Cherry Hill||35 Haddonfield Road. Cherry Hill, NJ 08002||856-662-2662||Catcliniccherryhill.net|
|Central Animal Hospital||120 Haddonfield-Berlin Rd. Cherry Hill, NJ08034||856-429-6802||N/A|
|Cherry Hill Animal Hospital||1425 E. Marlton Pike. Cherry Hill, NJ 08034||856-325-2100||Cherryhillanimalhospital.com|
|Collingswood Vet Hospital||40 White Horse Pike. Collingswood, NJ 08107||856-858-0551||Collingswoodvethospital.com|
|Haddon Veterinary Clinic||2 2nd Avenue. Haddon Heights, NJ 08035||856-546-7387||Haddonvetclinic.com|
|Larchmont Animal Hospital||206 Hartford Road. Mount Laurel, NJ 08054||856-273-8181||Larchmontanimalhospital.net|
|Mount Laurel Animal Hospital||220 Mount Laurel Road. Mount Laurel, NJ 08054||856-234-7626||Mlahvet.com|
|Pennsauken Animal Hospital||6717 N. Crescent Boulevard. Pennsauken, NJ 08110||856-662-4450||Pennsaukenvet.com|
|Rancocas Veterinary Associates||84 Main Street. Mt. Holly, NJ 08060||609-261-7280||Rancocasvet.com|
|VCA Maple Shade Animal Hospital||845 E Main St. Maple Shade, NJ 08052||856-779-8818||Vcahospitals.com|
|Village Veterinary Hospital||177 Church Road. Medford, NJ 08055||609-953-8733||Villagevetmedfordnj.com|
|Voorhees Veterinary Center||Echelon Village Plaza. 1120 White Horse Road, Voorhees, NJ 08043||856-435-8090||Voorheesvet.com|
|Ace of Spays||1485 NJ-38. Hainesport, NJ 08036||609-267-6770||Aceofspays.com|
|People for Animals||1200 N. Delsea Drive. Clayton, NJ 08312||856-243-5211||Pfaonline.org|