AWA accepts new and used items for donations including pet supplies, pet foods, office supplies, and many other items. Used items must be clean. Opened dog or cat food must be in the original bag.
Donations can be dropped off any time in bins at front entrance of AWA Adoption Center.
General Supplies & Food
- Towels, Wash Cloths, Flat Sheets, Light Weight Blankets (NO Comforters, Please)
- Paper Towels
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Disposable “Paper” Plates/Bowls/Trays
- Disposable Spoons/Knives
- Dry Dog / Cat Food
- Wet Dog / Cat Food
- Puppy Pads
- Non-Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- Gift Cards: Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon, PetSmart, Staples or ShopRite
- USPS Stamps (Any Design/Denomination)
- White Avery Mailing Labels 5160 (Or Equivalent Size)
Toys & Treats (Enrichment Items)
- High Value Treats:
- Canned Tuna / Salmon
- Red Barn Dog Food Rolls
- Raw Hides / Bully Sticks
- Peanut Butter / Spray Cheese / Bacon Bits/ Hot Dogs
- Dog- Kong, Rope, Plush, Nylabone
- Cat- Mice, Crinkle Pom Poms, Catnip, Scratching Boards, Rotating Toys
- Pill Pockets- Dog & Cat
- E-Collars- Soft/ Fabric/Inflatable (NO Plastic Cones, Please)
Please note that Amazon & Chewy does not provide us with your contact info, but we want to thank you for your donation! Please email [email protected] with your mailing address.
We cannot accept or use
- Large Blankets/Comforters, Large Pillows/Bedding
- Large Dog Beds
- Dog Crates
- Carpets/Rug Remnants
- Expired Pet Food
- Soiled Items
- Tires/Car Parts
- Human Clothing
We Accept Donated Items
If you need help, just let our office staff know. Drop off during normal shelter hours or anytime at our outside donation bins by the front entrance.
Or you can ship to us at: 509 Centennial Blvd, Voorhees, NJ 08043.