Create a Facebook Fundraiser
Creating and sharing a fundraiser on Facebook is a great way for you and your friends to help the
homeless pets at AWA.
Facebook created a tool so that users can create fundraisers for the non-profits that they hold close to their hearts. Whether you would like to dedicate your birthday to a fundraiser, collect donations on Giving Tuesday, or create a fundraiser just because, it’s a great tool for social media savvy philanthropists.
How do I create a fundraiser on Facebook?
- First, make sure you “like” AWA’s Facebook page.
- Near the top of the page, you will see a box that says Fundraisers.
- Click the “Raise Money” button!
- Tell Facebook how much money you would like to raise and how long you would like your fundraiser to last.
- DONE. You just helped to provide food, vaccines and much more to the homeless pets at AWA!
If you set up a Facebook Birthday Fundraiser for AWA and raise $200 or more, we’ll send you an “I Heart AWA” t-shirt!
If you set up a Giving Tuesday Fundraiser for AWA and raise $200 or more, we’ll send you an AWA Waterbottle!