AWA Dog Adoption Application – Forever Finders
We will review this pet’s medical and behavior history at time of counseling. Please check any additional topics you’d like to discuss:
- Feeding this pet
- Housetraining/Litterbox training
- Grooming/Nail trimming
- Exercise, toys and fun activities
- Puppy/Kitten-proofing your home
- Finding a trainer
- Positive reinforcement training
- Finding a veterinarian
- Introducing this pet to other pets
- Pulling on-leash
- Moving with pets
- Flea/tick prevention (can be purchased at time of adoption)
- Heartworm prevention (can be purchased at time of adoption)
The AWA offers a variety of extra services and opportunities. Please check any that you are interested in learning more about:
- Purchase a collar, leash, ID tag and/or carrier for your new or current pet(s).
- Information about our low-cost vaccination clinic for any current pets.
- Information about volunteering with us.
- Information about our free drop-in behavior consultations.
- Information about or low-cost spay and neuter services, and our other veterinary services.
- Information about fostering with us.
- Information about our upcoming Well Mannered Dog training classes.
- Information about supporting us with financial or in-kind donations.
- Information about our Kids Summer Camp for ages 9 to 12.