AWA is excited to offer a limited amount of Summer Camp scholarships to individuals through the support of AAA of South Jersey.
You will be notified by the Summer Camp Director if your scholarship application has been approved. Scholarships are limited and handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for a waived Summer Camp fee, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must live in Camden, Burlington or Gloucester County.
- Household income must be within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines (chart on following page) or household receives benefits from SNAP or TANF.
- Child must be between the ages of 6-13
- You must submit a copy of your most recent federal tax return or any other relevant income documentation or a copy from your school district stating that you qualify for free or reduced lunches.
- Must complete and sign this application
Applications and any accompanying documentation must be submitted by Monday, May 1st 2023 (please keep in mind scholarship funds will be given out to qualifying applicants on a first-come first-served basis, please consider applying early to secure funds).
Questions? Contact Summer Camp Director Alicia Haley at [email protected] or call 856-424-2288 x119
The information you provide on this form will be treated confidentially and will be used only to determine and verify eligibility for scholarship assistance.
Summer Camp Scholarship Application
Application to receive scholarship for Tails & Whiskers.
"*" indicates required fields