Animal Welfare Association’s largest event of the year, Paws & Feet is a fun-filled day for families and their furry friends. One thing that makes the day something for everyone is the large, diverse group of vendors available for shopping, entertainment, food, drink and more!
Vendors at the Paws & Feet 5k Run/ Walk & Doggie Fun Day event will see thousands of local consumers in attendance, with a day that runs from 9am-2pm. It’s a perfect place to make sales, reach a new audience, or just raise awareness for your organization or cause.
Fees are based on 10’x10′ space for vendors setting up tents, tables etc.
Food trucks will be given adequate space within food and drink area of event.
- Non-profit organizations – $50
- Camden County Animal Alliance members may register for free
- For-profit businesses – $100
- Touch-a-Truck – $100
- Food Trucks – $150
Vendor set-up will begin at 7:00am. All set-up must be completed by 8:45am. Vendors may drive up to their assigned space to unload. Vendor entrance will be from Laurel Rd across from the Voorhees Branch of the Camden County Library.
Vendor Notices and Guidelines
Below are guidelines and answers to most frequently asked questions about being a vendor at Paws & Feet. For more info, please contact Meggin Olivo.
- Vendors are responsible for all tents, tables, and chairs needed for their set-up.
- Electricity is not available on site to participating vendors.
- Any vendor that will be using a fuel-powered generator must also obtain a permit from the Voorhees Township Fire Department. For questions about fire permits please contact VTFD, [email protected].
- Spaces will be assigned based on the needs of the event first. Special placement requests can be submitted to [email protected] but we cannot guarantee we can accommodate them. Every effort will be made to avoid similar vendors in close proximity.
- Vendors are expected to stay for the duration of the event unless otherwise agreed to in advance by Animal Welfare Association.
- Any animal rescue that will be bringing animals must provide a Certificate of Insurance listing Animal Welfare Association as also insured.
- Vendors may choose to donate a basket or gift item to our Shake Raffle & Rollover Basket Raffle. Please check the box on the Vendor Application. All donations must be received by the AWA by April 20th.
- This year we will have an interactive event map available on our website. Please be sure to complete the company/organization description exactly as you would like it to appear on the interactive map.
- Vendors can purchase an ad in our digital & print event program.
- The Animal Welfare Association will take appropriate measures to facilitate a safe event; however, the participant remains responsible for the supervision and safety of its display. The participant shall defend, indemnify, save, and hold harmless the Animal Welfare Association and its officers, directors’ employees, and volunteers from any and all liability, damage, loss, claims, costs demands and actions of any nature whatsoever arising out of Paws & Feet 5K Run/Walk and Doggie Fun Day.
- The Animal Welfare Association shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to participant property and shall not be responsible for any damage (property or bodily injury related) caused by said participant property.
- Participant(s) grants permission to Animal Welfare Association to take photographs or record videos of participant display during the event for the strict purpose of promotion and publicity of the event and Animal Welfare Association.
- Participants shall conduct themselves in a manner that is appropriate for the family-oriented event, which includes but is not limited to the following restrictions: No smoking, No profanity, and no display of inappropriate content or clothing. In the event of inappropriate behavior at the event, the Animal Welfare Association reserves the right to close and remove the participant from the event site.
This is a list of vendors who have already registered for Paws & Feet. This list will be updated as more registrations come in.