You will be notified by a member of our Education Department if your scholarship application has been approved. Scholarships are limited and handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for a waived Kids Day Off Camp fee, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must live in Camden, Burlington or Gloucester County.
- Household income must be within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines (chart on following page) or household receives benefits from SNAP or TANF.
- Child must be between the ages of 6-13
- You must submit a copy of your most recent federal tax return or any other relevant income documentation or a copy from your school district stating that you qualify for free or reduced lunches.
- Must complete and sign this application
Applications and any accompanying documentation must be submitted by May 1st 2024 (please keep in mind scholarship funds will be given out to qualifying applicants on a first-come first-served basis, please consider applying early to secure funds).
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call 856-424-2288 x119
The information you provide on this form will be treated confidentially and will be used only to determine and verify eligibility for scholarship assistance.